TS/SCI – Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst – Quantico, VA – Marine Base
Cyber Threat Intelligence Analyst (fusion analysis)
Quantico (Marine Base) in the Russel-Knox building
TS/SCI clearance is required.
Leverage Cyber analytic frameworks to analyze Cyber threats and assess their risk in Windows, Linux, and Mac operating systems and the functions of various security infrastructure, including firewalls, intrusion prevention or detection systems, proxy servers, e-mail controls, anonymizing technology, and SIEM. Apply web applications technologies, network and systems forensics, AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud, and TCP/IP, OSI model and component, and systems dependencies concepts. Analyze and track the Cyber threat landscape, including identifying and analyzing Cyber threats actors, APT TTPs, or activities to enhance the Cybersecurity posture of the organization’s IT operating environment.
Leverage multiple operating system fundamentals and core Internet protocols, including TCP/IP, IP, UDP, DNS, SMTP, and HTTP and intrusion methodologies in a Windows, UNIX, or Linux environment, such as basic malicious activity concepts as well as the structure, approach and strategy of exploitation tools and techniques and basic physical computer components and architecture. Use computer languages, including Python, Bash, Visual Basic, or Powershell to support Cyber threat detection or report host-based and network-based forensics related to the identification of advanced Cyber threat activities, intrusion detection, incident response, malware analysis, and security content development, such as signatures or rules and Cyber threat intelligence.
- Experience with intelligence data collection from multiple sources, including leveraging automated and non-automated processes
- Experience with communicating the analysis of Cyber threats at both strategic and operational levels in verbal and written formats
- Experience with recognizing emerging counterintelligence (CI) issues or threats to promote the value of CI collaboration, using search tools, link tools, and peer-to-peer tools, and applying the tools to requirements
- Experience with intelligence reporting, including Intelligence Information Reports (IIR) and Investigative correspondence consistent with community standards
- Experience with intelligence community (IC) databases, including Palantir
- Knowledge of security operations, Cybersecurity tools, and open source information gathering from public and private sources
- Ability to analyze Cyber network events and determine their impact on current operations through all-source intelligence
- Ability to make continuing contributions to advancing comprehension of threats within CI community programs
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree Additional Qualifications:
- DoD 8570.01-M or 8140 IAT Level III preferred, including CISSP or similar Clearance: Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information;
TS/SCI clearance is required.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org