TS/SCI Cyber Systems Analyst Advisor – Colorado Springs
Cyber Systems Analyst Advisor – Colorado Springs
1. Identify and manage network computer and system security events relative to fraud, waste and abuse, including content inappropriate to the workplace, Illegal Activity,
Productivity Loss and Non-Compliant Activity, as well as Identity Leakage (PII).
2. Perform forensic analysis of digital information and gathers and handles evidence.
3. Utilization of tools such as Archer, Splunk, Fidelis, Solera, Proofpoint, etc.
4. Prepare case evidence and incident reports.
5. Work on special projects as assigned.
6. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced technical staff members.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org