Secret (will need to get ts/sci ci poly) Enterprise Architect – Quantico, VA
Enterprise Architect Lead
(Will need to be eligible for TS/SCI)
The Enterprise Architect (EA) Lead supports the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA) and sub-organizations including Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), National Industrial Security Program (NISP), Industrial Security Program (ISP), Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE), Counterintelligence (CI), Defense Insider Threat Management Analysis Center (DITMAC) and DCSA Director in developing the DCSA Enterprise Architecture.
- Work with customers on site at Quantico, Virginia, to define key capabilities and performance requirement. Develop technical roadmaps for future implementation.
- Conduct architecture assessments to determine compliance with DoD Information Environment Architecture, DoD Architecture Framework (DODAF), and Federal Enterprise Architecture. Provide architecture support, architecture strategies, and policy recommendations.
- Provide policy guidance, advice, and assistance in the definition, design and implementation of the DCSA target business and technical architecture.
- Analyze and develop governance and guidance. Develop reference architectures for cyberspace operations, network capabilities, and analyze capability requirements.
- Access architecture repository to extract Enterprise Architecture information to identify integration issues and capability gaps. Serve as an expert in IT systems architecture.
- Define and validate business/information /data architecture by working with key business stakeholders and creating governing bodies for data and process owners as needed.
- Communicate architecture and IT standards to all stakeholders and ensure that the standards are published, updated, and adhered to.
- Identify systems, data, hardware, and software components required to meet architecture requirements to align IT strategy, plans, and systems with the DCSA mission, goals, structure, and processes.
- Define and validate architecture principles and standards with regard to application, data, and infrastructure architecture standards.
- Evaluate existing systems and conduct complex analyses to determine effectiveness and relevance to architectural requirements.
- Lead planning for implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and make recommendations to program leadership and stakeholders.
- Participate in the application of architectural elements in the System Development Lifecycle.
- Evaluate new application, infrastructure and cloud decisions in existing context of applications, infrastructure, standards, current business strategy and future business strategy.
- Ensure that approved hardware and software acquisitions are accurately reflected in the Technical Reference Model (TRM) to support the processes and objectives of the business architecture within DCSA.
- Act as a subject-matter expert for multiple areas including systems engineering processes, Information Assurance, Cyber Security, and configuration management.
- Assess and communicate the impacts, trade-offs, risks, costs, benefits and opportunities of IT solutions.
- Support the development and maintenance of the technical architecture
- Create DOD Architecture Framework (DODAF) compliant products. Provide project and program oversight and technical analysis, evaluate technical documentation, and provide senior clients with recommended solutions
- Act as a mentor and resource for direction, training, and guidance for junior staff.
- Monitor project schedules and costs
- Must have an active Secret clearance, eligible to be nominated for a TS/SCI billet
- MA/MS or BA/BS in IT, Computer Science or related discipline;
- 10+ years Enterprise Architecture experience, of which 2+ years must be working within the DoD IT environments, cloud architectures, mobility, emerging IT technologies, and industry best practices
- Broad knowledge of system analysis and design; Service Oriented Architecture (SOA); Cloud Architecture; Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN), Business Process Reengineering; Business Case Review and Analysis; System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and other Federal frameworks [DODAF, FEAF and TOGAF] in support of Cyber Security and Threat Analysis.
- Experience with DoD Architecture Framework (DODAF) or Joint Architecture Reference Model (JARM)
- Experience in testing software applications, translating software applications, systems, and documentation in an intelligence analyst capacity.
- Solid understanding of transaction and information systems, data warehoused, data marts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Solid client service, time management and leadership skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a team player and work in a collaborative environment
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com